#128 Jodi Daniels — Practical Data Privacy Advisor
Jodi Daniels, Practical Data Privacy Advisor, talks about the tools companies can use to keep their data and their employees safe during remote working, including multifactor authentication, strong passwords and virtual private networks. If they don’t already have one in place, Jodi recommends that every company develop a remote working policy and revisit security policies. She points out, “this is likely not the first and last time we’re going to be doing this.”
- 03:56 — With a remote workforce companies are facing access management challenges.
- 06:56 — Managing employee privacy
- 11:02 — Setting employee productivity expectations.
- 12:07 — In business, privacy needs to be added to the core considerations.
- 15:08 — How can end users can decide which companies to trust?
5201 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054